How to Use Zoho BIGIN CRM the RIGHT Way:
Supercharge Your Sales with Less Time, Effort, and Stress
LEARN HOW TO — USE ZOHO BIGIN CRM TO:
SYSTEMATIZE, AUTOMATE, GET ORGANIZED, GET FOCUSED, AND MANAGE YOUR LEADS, SALES, AND CUSTOMERS BETTER
How to Use Zoho BIGIN CRM the RIGHT Way to Supercharge Your Sales with Less Time, Effort, and Stress
April 25, 2022
Class Sessions: 6 Consecutive Tuesdays at 4PM CST
All 6 Sessions
Register Before April 18, 2022
How to Use Zoho BIGIN CRM the RIGHT Way – Course Overview
In this course, you will learn how to configure and use Zoho’s affordable, easy-to-use, pipeline-centric CRM product designed specifically for small business owners, solopreneurs, network marketers, and independent sales representatives.
And, you’ll learn much more than just how to set it up, fill in the fields, and push the right buttons.
You’ll also learn how to use this high-value CRM product to organize, focus, automate, and streamline your work. And, you’ll learn how to use it to enable a set of powerful business growth driving processes used by the most successful businesses on the planet.
Many small business owners, solopreneurs, and independent sales reps/distributors carry a lot of stress and anxiety because they are challenged by one or more of these:
- Have difficulty generating enough of the RIGHT leads
- Aren’t able to effectively turn the leads they do get into buying customers
- Don’t generate the repeat business or referrals they think they could or should
- Have trouble keeping up so they miss opportunities because things fall through the cracks
- Feel disorganized, unfocused, and unproductive
If this is your situation, this course can make a BIG difference in your life.
I’ve been working with and helping small business owners to fix these problems in their businesses. I have observed that, in the majority of cases, these problems exist because owners:
- Don’t have an effective system or a defined process to follow
- Don’t have or don’t know how to use the RIGHT tools the RIGHT way
How This Course Can Help
The first, and most important, sales and marketing tool in ANY small business owner or sales professional’s toolbox is a CRM system. You must have the RIGHT CRM system, and you must know how to use it the RIGHT way. And, in this affordable course you will:
- Acquire and set up the RIGHT CRM system — a powerful and easy to learn and use CRM system designed EXCLUSIVELY for small business owners, solopreneurs, and independent sales professionals
- Learn how to use Zoho BIGIN CRM the RIGHT way – to maximize sales while reducing time, effort, and stress
**IMPORTANT NOTE** I will be teaching you how to acquire, set up, and use the Zoho BIGIN CRM system. A subscription to that service is required. The version I will be teaching you how to use is the EXPRESS version – $9/month if paid monthly or an annual subscription of $84 ($7/month).
When you have completed this course you will know how to use your CRM system to:
- Systematically turn more prospects into paying customers
- Systematically generate repeat business and referrals
- Get and keep control of your time
- Stay organized and stay focused
- Ensure that no prospect or sales opportunity falls through the cracks
Once you know how to use Zoho BIGIN CRM the right way, you will be amazed by how much easier it is to close business AND how much less time and effort you are spending in the process. You will be amazed at how much more relaxed you are and how much less stress and anxiety you are carrying.
Is This Course For You?
This course is for you if you are a:
- Small business owner (other than retail)
- Network marketing professional
- Independent sales professional
- Real estate agent
- Professional service provider (attorney, accountant/bookkeeper/CPA, engineering firm, business broker, coach, consultant, insurance broker, holistic medicine practitioner, etc.)
And, you can relate to any of the following…
- You are concerned or frustrated by your lack of leads, lack of closed sales, and/or lack of repeat business and referrals
- You feel like you work way to hard for the results you are achieving. You just can’t seem to get any traction.
- You often feel overwhelmed and stressed out because you feel like you have too many balls to juggle and too many things are falling through the cracks
- You know you need a CRM system, and you want to make sure you get the best one for your small business. And, if you invest in one you want to make sure you know how to use it so you get the most out of your investment.
- You learn best with a guide or coach. You know you could learn it on your own — if you had the time. But. that is something that is already in short supply. You just don’t have it. You want/need someone to help you cut through the clutter and teach you what you need to know and help you incorporate what you’ve learned into your day-to-day routine.
How to Use Zoho BIGIN CRM the RIGHT Way: What is the RIGHT Way?
My clients have enjoyed more success with their Zoho BIGIN CRM system because I teach and coach them how to use it the RIGHT way — using an approach I’ve been teaching and coaching around for more than 15 years. So, what is the right way? Explaining that could easily fill 30 minutes. But, in a nutshell…
The right way is to use your CRM system to enable, enforce, automate, and streamline the primary business processes that drive sales and customer base. You see, a CRM system is much more than a contact database. It’s much more than an easy way to send and track emails or generate reports. That stuff is important. And, you need those things. But, a CRM system’s real power is that it makes it possible to set up, track, and manage the processes or workflows that you follow to make sales happen. It’s the workflows and processes that drive business — not the data. The data is important because your processes and workflows — USE data, but the process is the key.
Unfortunately, fewer than 20% of all CRM implementations out there are being used this way. So, if you want to maximize sales — while reducing your personal stress and sales efforts and costs you want to use your CRM system to enable, automate, streamline, and track processes to generate leads, nurture and educate prospects, systematically turn ready to buy prospects into buying customers, ensure that the buying experience produces loyal customers, and ensure that those new customers continue to buy and send you referrals.
What You’ll Learn
- How to use Zoho BIGIN CRM to manage the processes that drive business success
- Contact management – how to organize, manage, and leverage your contacts for sales and referrals
- Task management – how to use tasks the RIGHT way to manage all the things you have to do — without dropping the ball
- Understanding and using work queues – how to use your CRM system to organize, prioritize, and focus your work to maximize your sales production
- Understanding the Customer Buying Cycle – what it is and how to use your CRM system at each stage to turn leads into loyal, long term customers, repeat sales, and referrals
- Prospect Development – how to use your CRM to get and hold your prospects’ attention and systematically develop and nurture them until they are ready to buy
- Opportunity management – how to systematically and consistently advance ready-to-buy prospects through your sales process
- Fulfillment management – how to use your CRM system to create a WOW customer experience that sets the stage for a loyal, long-term relationship with your customers
- Customer Development – how to use your CRM system to systematically generate repeat business and referrals
How You’ll Learn
This course is a LIVE, virtually delivered (video conference) on-line course that combines teaching — using LIVE instruction — with LIVE video coaching calls to ensure you LEARN and APPLY the concepts, and make the behavior changes needed to produce results. This is scheduled on-line course that you will “attend” with other individuals. Each weekly lesson consists of:
Weekly Learning Sessions
- Virtual LIVE lesson – 1-hour group lesson that consists of a learning component. Each session is recorded and made available for review and/or to those who were unable to attend the live event.
- Homework Exercises that you will work through alone (and/or with your team) that you will use to apply the principles, processes, and techniques covered in the weekly lesson to your business
What You’ll Receive
- (6) VIRTUAL, instructor-led GROUP lessons (one per week)
- Application Exercises for each lesson
- Access to all recorded learning and coaching sessions
Your Time Investment
4-6 hours per week
Your Financial Investment
REGULAR COURSE COST: $250
Early Bird (Before April 18, 2022): $200
Should You Invest in This Course?
Only if it makes financial sense to do so… So, does this course make financial sense for you? Use these analysis tools to find out.
Still Have Questions?
Schedule a call with me and I’ll get you the answers. And, I promise… No pressure.
About Your Guide and Coach
I am a sales process and sales technology coach and consultant with 30+ years of experience. I have been teaching and helping small business owners, solopreneurs, and independent sales reps and distributors implement and use CRM, marketing automation, and other sales enablement tools — the RIGHT way for 20+ years. Using these tools, I teach and help my customers develop effective and efficient sales operating systems that they use to organize, automate, and focus their efforts and SYSTEMATICALLY generate more and better leads, close more business, and generate more repeat business and referrals. For the past 10+ years, my focus has been on teaching and helping my customers implement and use Zoho systems and tools.