Zoho CRM/Sales Process Consulting
Let me help you design and implement a customized, highly effective sales operating system that increases sales productivity, reduces sales costs, and provides true competitive advantage.
Close more business faster — with less cost. Build a loyal customer base. Generate more repeat business and referrals.
Typical Consulting Projects
Build a Sales Operating System
Design and implement customized, end-to-end Zoho technology-enabled sales operating systems that create true competitive advantage
Install and Customize Zoho Products
Configure, customize, and train your team on how to use a wide variety of Zoho products that improve sales results and lower sales costs
Integrate Zoho with Other Products
Integrate Zoho CRM with other Zoho products and other sales enabling technology solutions, and platforms to maximize your ROI
Typical Sales Operating System Components
When designing an effective and efficient sales operating system, we include these considerations in all of our designs:
- Lead Collection – how to capture and ensure that each and every lead that comes your way — from any source — is collected and acted upon in a timely manner
- Effective Follow-Up – how to follow-up with and stay engaged with and develop your prospects until they are ready to buy
- Lead Development – how to effectively develop your prospects in a manner so that they come to the conclusion that they should buy what you sell and that they should ONLY buy it from you
- Task/Time management – how to get and keep control of your time and stay on top of everything — no matter how crazy things get — without stress and without losing sleep worrying about all you have to do
- Management Metrics/Reports – how to use the RIGHT metrics to manage your sales process from beginning to end so that you always know exactly where you stand and what you need to do to hit your sales targets
- Sales Process/Sales Management – how to successfully advance sales opportunities and turn more ready to buy prospects into new customers — more consistently, more quickly, and with less stress
- Automated Email/Social Media Marketing – how to design and execute effective and efficient automated email and social media campaigns to generate and develop leads, and increase repeat business and referrals
- Paperless/Document Management – how to create and use an effective and efficient, paperless document management system to reduce the chaos, time, effort, and frustration associated with keeping track of and finding various documents associated with your customers and sales opportunities
- Project Management – how to ensure flawless fulfillment of your engagements
- Electronic Signatures – how to set up and use electronic signature software to streamline your sales process
- Automated Appointment Scheduling – how to use online appointment scheduling software to streamline and reduce time associated with scheduling/rescheduling appointments
- Virtual Meeting – how to set up and use virtual meeting software; best practices to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
Build a Sales Operating System For Your Business
If you want or need to produce more sales, if you need more consistent sales, or if you want to lower your selling cost, the best way to do that is to put a sales operating system to work in your business.
In most cases, the reason a business does not have consistent revenue production is that one or both of these factors is true:
- They do not have a well designed and tested system to generate consistent revenue
- If they have a system, it is not consistently executed by all members of their sales team
A sales operating system fixes both of these.
What is a Sales Operating System?
A sales operating system is a set of interdependent, technology-enabled processes that work together to develop prospects, close sales, and build a loyal customer base of repeat buyers who refer business.
It is unique to your business and defines exactly how a prospect is generated, the steps that are followed to move the prospect to a closed sale and new customer, and how a new customer is turned into a loyal customer. It defines what is done, how it is done, when it is done, etc.. It uses and leverages technology to ensure that processes are followed and to automate tasks, manage tasks, collect and keep track of information, and provide sales management metrics.
How I Help My Customers Build Sales Operating Systems
I have been designing and building sales operating systems for nearly 30 years now. And, I can help you do the same. Here are the steps I follow to help you design, build, and put a sales operating system to work in your business:
- Assess your current sales process to determine what is working, what isn’t, what needs improvement, and identify areas of opportunity to streamline and automate
- Provide education to you and your team on current technology and best practices
- Work with you and your team to redesign and document your current sales processes to leverage your strengths, fix bottlenecks, and incorporate technology and best practices
- Add and configure/reconfigure technology components as needed to automate processes, track activity, and provide sales process management metrics that help you track performance and identify performance problems or productivity bottlenecks — before they negatively affect revenue and profits
- Train and mentor you and your team on how to follow the process and use the technology components
- Provide ongoing mentoring to ensure system adoption by your team
How to Learn More
Do you want to learn more about what a sales operating system is, how it works, and why you should put one to work in your business, here are a couple of ways to do that:
- Check out this article called The Business Growth Engine: A Zoho-Enabled Sales Operating System. You’ll learn more about what a sales operating system is, how it works, the technology involved, and if it might make sense for you to build one for your business.
- Schedule a no-pressure discovery call with me to discuss your situation and how/if a sales operating system might be a solution to your sales challenges — or not
Install and Configure Zoho Sales/Marketing Products
While there are many very good sales and marketing productivity technologies, tools, and platforms, I limit the technologies and tools around which to help my customers leverage and manage their time and effort. These are the various tools I can help you install and configure:
- Zoho CRM – Customer Relationship/Sales Process/Task Management
- Zoho Campaigns – Automated Email/Social Media Marketing
- Zoho Sign – Electronic Signature Management
- Zoho Bookings and Calendly – Online appointment scheduling
- Zoho Meetings/Zoom/Google Meet – Virtual meeting platforms
- Zoho WorkDrive/Google G Suite/Egnyte – Cloud-based storage and document management
- Zoho Projects – Project management
- Zoho Desk – Customer Service/Help Desk management
- Zoho Meetings/Zoom – virtual meeting and webinar platform
Zoho provides an amazing and robust line of products. However, there are times when my customers require functionality that is not currently provided by Zoho or they have purchased technology platforms they want to continue to use. In those cases, it is often necessary or desirable to design a system or solution that requires the integration of a non-Zoho platform with a Zoho product. This is something with which I can help, and I have significant experience doing this type of work.
While it’s not always possible, it is more likely than not that there is a way to accomplish what you are trying to do. I have seen a lot of different solutions and approaches over the years. Give me a call to discuss your situation and together we’ll determine if it’s possible or not and how we’ll proceed — if at all.
Engage With Me
My Consulting Engagement Process
- Discovery Call – Learn about your situation and desired outcomes so I can determine if I can help you — or not. Share a bit more about me and my background and answer questions. Jointly decide to proceed or not.
- Analysis – Spend time learning about the issue, current environment, and your desired outcome.
- Scope of Work – develop a scope of work that defines my understanding of the situation and your desired outcome and the work I will perform to fix the situation/deliver the results, as well as what will be required from you and/or your team.
- Estimate and Terms – provide a time and cost estimate for the work required — based on the scope of work, payment, and other terms of the engagement
- Commence Project Work – if the estimate is accepted, perform work — providing frequent, ongoing communication during the project to keep you apprised of progress
- Acceptance – following completion of work, ensure that you are completely satisfied with the results; make modifications as necessary to ensure your satisfaction
- Testimonial – if you are satisfied with the work, and only if you approve, I’ll conduct an interview and develop a testimonial of your experience working with me to be used in my marketing and promotional activities
Why My Customer Choose Me to Help Them
Deeply Experienced/First-Hand Knowledge
I’ve been working with and teaching business owners and sales teams how to design and use CRM technology-enabled sales and marketing business processes for nearly 30 years. I’ve worked with 100+ business owners over the years. And, I’ve been a user of Zoho sales and marketing technology products — in my own business — for nearly a decade. So, I know the products — what they CAN do AND what they CAN’T do and I know how to leverage them to solve problems
ROI Driven. Fair. Affordable. Flexible Payment Terms.
My consulting fees are very fair and reasonable. And, as a small business owner myself, I understand and appreciate the importance of cash flow and ROI. So, I work hard to keep my rates reasonable and affordable and my terms flexible. And, before we begin any work together, I work with you to build a business case to ensure that the project will produce a positive ROI.
Frequent, Ongoing Communication
My customers tell me that they appreciate the way and frequency with which I communicate with them throughout the project. I work hard to keep in touch and provide relevant updates as I progress through the work I perform for you.
Technology AND Business Expertise and Experience
I know technology. I am a software engineer with deep expertise and experience designing technology-enabled business processes. I know business. As a successful small business owner for more than 30 years, I have used technology to increase revenue, reduce costs, and create a competitive advantage in my own businesses. When you hire me, you get an experienced small business owner who knows how to use technology to solve business problems.
Schedule a COMPLIMENTARY
NO PRESSURE Discovery Call
Schedule a complimentary discovery call for you to determine IF/HOW we should work together or not. We’ll learn more about you and your situation and we’ll share what we do and how we do it. Then, together, we’ll determine next steps — if any. And, we promise — NO PRESSURE